What is the Westchester Adventure Boot Camp for Women?
A four-week outdoor program of fitness instruction, nutritional counseling and motivational training. You will be inspired and have fun while participating in a fantastic workout led by Certified Adventure Fitness Trainer, Carla Braca. Each day, camp will be one hour in length starting at 5:30 am & 9:15am.
What if I'm not very physically fit?
NOBODY will be left behind or asked to complete more than they are capable of doing safely. Nor will anybody go home unchallenged! Women of all ages and abilities are welcome to participate. Each day will slightly increase in intensity. You will inspire and be inspired by others.
Where is the location we will meet?
Somers Camp classes meet at Reis Park,
Mon - Fri, 5:30am & 9:15am.
What types of exercises are included in the program?
Exercises include: Core conditioning, short distance running (less than one mile), muscular strength, jumping rope, circuit training, hiking, sport yoga, fitness kick boxing, pilates, sport drills, obstacle courses, surprises, and more!
How often will we meet?
Participants will meet every Monday through Friday for one hour during the four-week program. All participants will be expected to arrive on time. Camp starts at 5:30 AM & 9:15AM.
When does the next Adventure Boot Camp Start?
Somers Camp Calendar
What do I need to bring?
An exercise mat, one set of small hand weights (5 or 8 lbs), water bottle, running shoes, and a sense of adventure. You can purchase mats and weights at Walmart, Sports Authority or other sports equipment stores. There are several businesses that offer special incentives for our campers. You will be given details for participating businesses prior to the start of camp.
What can I achieve from camp?
Your body will become more fit and toned, and you will gain more confidence making a dramatic improvement in your physical well-being. The camp program includes exercises designed to firm your butt and thighs, flatten your stomach, reduce body fat and increase stamina. By losing fat and gaining muscle, you'll lose inches and gain strength while looking and feeling better. Also, you'll meet great people who share in the same vision of striving to reach their goals for a healthier mind and body.
Why should I participate?
You will make a dramatic improvement in your physicaltal well-being. In addition, you will meet great people who share your same passion for acquiring a more healthy body and mind. You will be finished with your training before the rest of the world has even gotten started
What is the cost (investment in myself)?
Traditional Camp Pricing
- $329 5 days/week Boot Camp
- $299 3 days/week Boot Camp
- $219 2 days/week Boot Camp
- Silver: 3 Months - 5 days/week Boot Camp = $849
- Gold: 6 Months - 5 days/week Boot Camp = $1649
- Platinum: 12 Months - 5 days/week Boot Camp = $3149
Class Pass Pricing
- $125 for 5 classes ($25/class), expires in 4 weeks
- $200 for 10 classes ($20/class), expires in 2 months
- $285 for 15 classes ($19/class), expires in 4 months
- $360 for 20 classes (($18/class), expires in 5 months
- $425 for 25 classes ($17/class), expires in 6 months
- $800 for 50 classes ($16/class), expires in 10 months
We are now accepting pre-registration for the next camp. You will get your pre-camp evaluation by your coach prior to the start of camp. Once we receive your registration you will be notified to make an appointment.
What you can expect:
- One hour a day for 4 weeks
- Monday through Friday 5:30 AM (9:15 AM Camp also available)
- Spaces fill quickly for this unique experience!
Expected results when you complete camp are:
- 3-5% reduction in body fat,
- greatly improved posture,
- better relaxation,
- 5-12 pounds of weight loss,
- 1-3 inch decrease in the midsection,
- 25% improvement in endurance,
- 25% increase in strength,
- and 100% gain in self-confidence.
*Do you need to be held accountable?
*Do you need motivation?
*Would you like to meet fun people?
If you answered "YES" to any of these questions, Boot Camp is for you!
Space is limited!
Contact us for more details!
News & Resources
- In Town Article
- LoHud Article
- LoHud Second Article
- I & I - Fitness Facts
- InTown Magazine
- Images & Impressions Magazine
Dramatic improvements in your physical well-being and self-confidence
Increased strength & endurance
Pre-and post-evaluations to help you monitor your progress Loss of inches and a firmer body
Motivation and inspiration in a women's only team environment
Four Weeks of fun, energizing activities designed to help you reach your fitness goals
Click here 4 Somers Camp